Skip To Content

You are here:  Academics > Home
Here you will find:
  • Enrollment reporting forms
  • Board approved programs of study for each college (see Academic Inventory)
  • Schedules for when programs at each College are up for academic review (see Program Review Schedules)

For additional information, please contact Dr. Janet Sortor, MCCS Chief Academic Officer, at or 207-629-4007.  You may also contact Tandy Boynton, her Administrative Assistant, at or 207-629-4001.

College Academic Calendars

Central Maine Community College

Eastern Maine Community College

Kennebec Valley Community College

Northern Maine Community College

Southern Maine Community College

Washington County Community College

A combined list of semester start and end dates, along with the dates of commencement ceremonies and MCCS holidays is included on the JICS home page (see College and MCCS Calendars).

Here is the current Academic Inventory.  Please contact Tandy Boynton at 207-629-4001 with questions.

MCCS Course Equivalencies

This chart provides a quick reference guide to course equivalencies across Maine’s seven community colleges. It is designed for students who are interested in transferring course credits from one community college to another.  Although the chart is updated on a regular basis, students are encouraged to confirm the information with the school to which they wish to transfer credits.   


MCCS Course Equivalencies (.pdf, 42K)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.
Reporting Procedures and Forms

From MCCS Policy and Procedures Manual
Section 300: Academic Affairs
Enrollment Reporting (Instructions) (Procedure 300.1
  • Enrollment Report Forms (go to IR tab to access the individual enrollment report forms for each college)
  • Total Annual Credit, Non-Credit and Contract Training Form (300.1.2)
  • Annual Fall Data Profile Report Form (300.1.3)

Advancement and Retention Reporting (Procedure/Instructions) (300.2)
  • Advancement/Retention Form (300.2.1)

Graduate Survey Reporting (Procedure/Instructions) (300.3)

These and other reporting forms are also located on the IR pages of this site (see IR tab above).